Today I just found a perfect way to download the latest version of iOS from Apple (iOS 7 beta). With this tutorial you can download for free this amazing operating sistem. There is no need to have a developer account number of udit registration.
Below is the video found by our team where is perfectly explaned how to download iOS 7 beta.
- Download iOS 7 firmware for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch from the links below the YouTube video (just go on YouTube and scroll for the video description to see the download links).
- Open the DMG file and put the IPSW file somewhere where you can find it.
- Open iTunes and connect your iDevice via USB cable.
- Select your device from the left navigation panel on iTunes 11.
- Hold down the Shift (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) key and hit the UPDATE(!) button on iTunes.
- Browse and select the downloaded iOS 7 IPSW file. Let the restore process complete.
1) Be sure to backup your devices using iTunes 11 or through iCloud backup prior to installing iOS 7 beta.
2) You do not need an UDID registration to get IOS 7 beta on your iPhone 4 , 4s or 5, as of now.
3) Once you have this beta installed every other beta will be OTA and as far as I know you would not need to worry about a bricked phone as the next ones will be just an update until the gold master
4) Do not use the button “restore” under iTunes, always use “Option” click Check for update (for Mac users) or “shift” click check for update on windows and select the .ipsw file manually that you have downloaded
5) The current version is buggy, and would restart few times in a day be prepared for that expect this to be corrected by beta 2 if Apple has noticed it.
6) if you do not like the update make sure you put your phone into simple DFU mode, check out this video to see how to downgrade from iOS7 to iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.4.
Below we have some fresh photos with the newest iOS version: iOS 7