Ought to the Leafs ponder a future with out Nazem Kadri? Do the Lightning and Penguins have any likelihood to rally from Three-Zero sequence deficits? And extra.|Kirk Irwin/Getty ImagesThis week on The Hockey Information Podcast:
– Nazem Kadri suspended the remainder of Spherical 1 towards the Boston Bruins. Are his days numbered as a Toronto Maple Leaf after he harm his workforce a second consecutive post-season?
– The Tampa Bay Lightning and Pittsburgh Penguins fall behind Zero-Three of their Spherical-1 playoff matchups. Is it time to jot down their eulogies but?
– Why was Group Finland’s purpose referred to as again in additional time within the Girls’s World Championship gold-medal recreation?
– Fantasy insider: Cale Makar, Quinn Hughes, Cody Glass for keeper leagues
– Future Watch: Peyton Krebs, Kyle Keyser
– From the Journal: Ken Campbell on his interview with Mark Stone
– Sizzling Take: An NHL workforce ought to give Minnesota-Duluth’s Scott Sandelin an opportunity as a coach
– Mailbag: Is there any state of affairs during which the New Jersey Devils think about Kaapo Kakko over Jack Hughes with the 2019 draft’s first decide?
Need extra in-depth options, evaluation and an All-Entry move to the newest content material? Subscribe to The Hockey Information journal.
Obtain and subscribe on iTunes, and on Soundcloud.
Tags: worldwide hockey, information, nhl, pittsburgh penguins, podcast, stanley cup playoffs, suspensions, tampa bay lightning, toronto maple leafs, ladies’s hockeyConnect: In regards to the AuthorThe Hockey NewsFounded in 1947, The Hockey Information is your final supply for complete protection of the perfect recreation on the planet, together with rankings, predictions, in-depth participant options, insider insights, prospect evaluation, season predictions and rather more.